Payment Plan Available at Check Out
Estimated Shipping Cost*:
|South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines (Express)
For other countries, message us for a shipping quote
* Shipping cost is based on XM Studios given estimated weight and dimension. Shipping cost is subjected to statue box re-measurement and re-weigh.
^ Sea shipping arrangement will take about 2-3 months to reach.
- Statue is priced at $889
- Statue expected to be released at Q2-Q3 2020
- 3 options available for pre-ordering
- Full payment of $799
- Deposit of $300 with remaining $589 to be paid upon shipping
- 12 months payment plan
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For all modes of payment, payment does not include shipping cost. Payment will be settled separately. Refer to shipping cost shown above.
- For Payment Plan option
- An additional 2% fee is required
- Total does not include shipping cost
"WE CAN'T LOSE. THIS IS OUR DAY, GENTLEMEN... THE DAY THE SINISTER SIX REIGNS SUPREME!"
XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Doctor Octopus! The deadly and brilliant scientist, Otto Octavius, known as Doctor Octopus is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish.
Doctor Octopus - Before his transformation into the megalomaniacal archenemy of the web-slinger, Otto was a brilliant and respected nuclear physicist, inventor, and lecturer. He became the youngest person to serve on the National Board of Nuclear Science. He designed a set of highly advanced mechanical arms to assist him with his research into atomic physics. The tentacled arms were resistant to radiation and were capable of great strength and highly precise movement. They were attached to a harness that fit around his body..… read more at https://www.marvel.com/characters/doctor-octopus-otto-octavius
The Doctor Octopus Premium Collectibles statue features:
- Two (2) interchangeable portraits; Classic Retro and Modern
- Incredibly detailed backdrop and base depicting a Bank heist scene
- Careflly engineered Robotic Arms that appear to hold Doctor Octopus in the air
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Limited edition : MTO
- Art print by Carlos Dattoli
- Studio HIVE (Illustrator, Design and Concept Collaboration with XM Studios)
- Victor Hugo Sousa (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ
Product size : 50 cm L X 38 cm B X 65 cm H
Est. Box Size : 75 cm L X 63 cm B X 75 cm H
Est. Product Weight : 18.5 Kg
Est. shipping weight : 30 kg