- Statue is priced at $1300
- 2 options available for purchasing. Full Payment of $1300 or 3 months Payment Plan.
- Any deposit/payment made is non-refundable
- For all modes of payment, payment does not include shipping cost. Payment will be settled separately. Refer to shipping cost shown below.
- For Payment Plan option
- An additional 2% fee is required
- Statue will be shipped out after full payment is made
Estimated Shipping Cost:
- US, Canada - $270 (Express)
- Europe - $260-320 (EMS)
- Europe - $480 (Express)
- Australia, New Zealand - $220 (Express)
- South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Philippines - $195 (Express)
* Based on Ryu Studio given estimated weight and dimension. Shipping cost is subjected to re-measurement and re-weight.
Ryu Studio is proud to introduce the second product from Naruto Shippuden: Gaara. The character is 1:6 in scale with dynamic posing and setting. This statue displays a major skill of Gaara: Shukaku One-Tail’s Manipulation. As a Shukaku’s Jinchūriki, Gaara is able to manipulate sand and Shukaku. This statue depicts Gaara manipulating Shukaku’s claw that is made of the sand from Gaara’s sand gourd.
Gaara is a shinobi from the Hidden Sand Village. He was born as a jinchūriki of the One-Tails, Shukaku, as part of his father’s, the fourth Kazekage’s intention to use him as a weapon to restore their village. Being a One-Tail jinchūriki, Gaara was raised in isolation and was lonely. This caused him to grow up hating the world and looking out only for himself, justifying his own existence by killing anyone he came across. Naruto Uzumaki, jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails having the similar background to Gaara, successfully defeated Gaara and convinced him that his decisions were wrong. He eventually becomes the fifth Kazekage to protect his village and his loved ones, including Naruto.
*The prototype shown is pending for final approval, hence the final product may differ.
Concept Art: Studio HIVE
Sculptor: David Puertas
Master Paint: Hugh Lee
Art Direction: Ryu design team